Work Package 2 "Dissemination"
The main objective is to use multiple channels of knowledge transfer to
successfully make the results of this project available to all those
able to benefit from them in EU member states, including the Commission
services and pre-accession states.
Overall Strategy and Methods
The project's dissemination strategy is a combination of the following
- Creating the ITHACA project website
- Direct advice to EU/EC, WHO-Copenhagen and WHO-Geneva;
- Advising our respective governments on national mental
- Publishing in peer reviewed scientific journals;
- Organising international conferences;
- Giving invited lectures at international meetings;
- Contributing to European Union, European Commission, WHO,
Association of European Psychiatry and World Psychiatric Association
meetings and working parties, and have written policy and discussion
papers for these organisations;
- Taking part in international project to produce
standardised outcome measures of mental health treatment and service
- Liaising closely with user and carer groups and NGO's in
our respective countries.
Boltzmann Gesellschaft, Vienna, AT