|ITHACA - Institutional Treatment, Human Rights and Care Assessment||
Design/Imprint: Peter Rebernik
|Contact: Graham Thornicroft, ITHACA Principal Investigator|
Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft, Vienna, ATThe Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Social Psychiatry belongs to the Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft and was founded in 1977 in conjunction with the Vienna Crisis Intervention Centre.
Mission StatementThe Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Social Psychiatry (LBISP) defines its mission as
- carrying out research on the involvement of social factors in the pathogenesis, appearance, course and management of mental disorders, and
- disseminating knowledge on mental health issues in order to increase mental health literacy in general and to give advise to health and other politicians and administrators, with the ultimate aim of improving the prevention and management of mental disorders.
- Heinz Katschnig, MD, Professor of Psychiatry
- Gisela Hagmair, MA, Sociolinguist
- Gabriele Niedermeyer, MA, Library and Information Scientist
- Christa Straßmayr, MA, Sociologist
- Peter Rebernik, DI, Dissemination and Website Consultant
ContactLudwig Boltzmann Institute for Social Psychiatry
Tel.: +43 1 406 07 55
Fax: +43 1 406 07 55-10